Tuesday, June 17, 2008

jury duty

I had jury duty yesterday.I did not get picked, i'm sure it's cause my husband is a truck driver ! The whole process is kinda interesting , there is a set of stairs used only by the judges. Go ahead ask me how I know that ? After getting to the fifth floor , finding the door locked and me out of breath , I tried every door below till the 2 floor opened up . All total my jury day turned into almost three miles of walking ; between the stairs and the walk to the free parking . Free just donate your fat cells or produce enough sweat to cool off the air around you . Can ya guess what else I had to wait for ? One clue - it seats lots of people, runs on desiel and gave Ralph Cramdon something to drive. After waiting a half hour for free ride, I decided to join two other jurors, they got picked, to walk to our cars.
Just as we approached the parking lot the bus pulled in. Needless to say the dogs did not get walked yesterday.

Today I went to the beach with Kim, no waves so i did not loose my top boggie boarding. We saw the dolphin and many big jelly fish and some that looked like clear hockey pucks . I brought a small crab home , a couple pieces of coral and some water plants . Not sure if they are alive but Dale is not home to scold me for being so adventureus to think I could add stuff to the salt water tank not from the pet store!

I have half the cable top done . I did not get to knit in public in St. Augustine but did knit in GA on Kings Bay Submarine base before Leadership graduation . I am so proud of Kristen she now has a silver rope of honor to add to her uniform.
(not sure what is means but it looks cool)

movies : The Happening , in theaters , okay , can wait to watch on dvd .
The Eye , very cool horror movie .
Witless Protection , funny for the Larry the cable guy fans.

music : Kings of Leon

knit ya later

No comments: