Sunday, January 23, 2011

Countyline

Let me first start with I did not flash anybody , we had a designated driver and no boys were harmed. I am down in Fellsmere , Countyline is a country bar where even the ugly girls and boys can dance. And the fashion statements are very camouflage. I had no idea the zip up thing Dale wears could be worn to the bar with a blue and white knitted hat with a pompom on it!

It was amazing to see good ole boys in Wrangler jeans , cowboy hats and plaid shirts line dance so very well. It really was a good time . I was able to keep up with Charlie Bear some , he can dance. I thought he was just talking as boys will do but no the boy can dance.

I got to practice my ATS moves . It was very cool Gina would be proud. They played the Beastie Boys oh hell yes that was fun. I had most of the center of a wood floor, where your feet just glide . That was my favorite way to dance .Then there was some other song that got a guy in front of me , then a girl or two in front of him . All of us rocking down to the floor ,that's where the beer hit me and the muscle fatigue tried to take over. I didn't think I was coming up from that one and there was his friend taking pictures or video with his phone . I had to pull on the guys jacket , good thing by then everyone had drunk lots and hopefully the flashing of missfortune did not cause anything that a good nights sleep wont heal.

No comments: