Thursday, May 8, 2008

sad

I am really sad. Dale told me I was a fuck up after he had already blasted me for 20 minutes bout something I did with money , that was not exactly per his instructions. Even after I got the money out of the bank. It has to do with mother's day. Money for Kristen to have. I told her to keep , that I didn't want anything to do with the money and not to buy me anything. He has no idea how deep his words hurt me. As I write this I think of Chris Fiber , teaching her son about , dam I know what the words are but not the word for them. Like using He insted of Dale. What is that ? Anyways i'm tired of being so sad. Sad enough to watch P. S. I Love You, again. No tears this time . We all just love the music and the shoes. Ya the men aren't bad either. How great it would be to have an agrument with a man and have him understand how the argument goes . You have to see the movie to get this one. I'm not giving anymore details on that , Robbie might want to see it.

I know i'm not a fuck up . I'm just not as together as I want to be. I really want to be more together. I'm gonna go cry now. I just brought on my own tears.

No comments: